The rules of the tag are:
State nine things (weird or otherwise) about yourself. Then tag 6 others, and also let them know that you’ve tagged them by leaving a comment on their blog.
Here's my Wierd Quotient
- I can't keep my cupboards tidy. I set about 50% of it and then I get bored so 50% remains in a mess. Then I turn the remaining 50% into a mess in no time. So my cupboards are perennially messy
- I don't like to wear accessories. Although I get many of those as gifts I never wear them. So I don't appear as hip and fashionable as girls my age...and it doesn't bother me much on most days. But I am crazy about good perfumes. If I leave home without one on I feel incomplete.
- I am a very secretive person. I rarely share things on my mind. Sometimes causes me troubles.
- Strong odours give me a headache. It could be any perfume, stench or even too much hing in food.
- I have a strange thing for piling up things. Literally so too. So I pile up my books, my clothes and anything that can be piled. If my books are lying around, instead of putting them in their place I pile them up on my table.
- I am a big worrier. An problem in my mind is constantly churned, pondered over and this causes me a great deal of anxiety and troubles.
- I love music. And I want to be able to play many musical instruments. I play keyboard by the ear. Leave me with a keyboard I can play it for hours. I listen to songs whenever I can and I constantly have a song running in my ears. Even then I rarely hum a song and this makes my mom feel I am melancholy....which I am not
- I am quite bad at spellings and use dictionary.com often when I blog
- I got myself a pair of contact lenses with great enthusiasm since I didn't like wearing spects. But I rarely use them. Just ocassionally. After buying them I realised I am much more comfortable with my spects and I feel incomplete if I don''t wear them.