Friday, August 04, 2006

My Blogger Personality!!

Got this link courtesy Ravi. Thanks Ravi, though I don't know you personally.
This is supposed to be my blogging personality.....please tell me if you agree with what it says!!

Your Blogging Type is Kind and Harmonious

You're an approachable blogger who tends to have many online friends.
People new to your blogging circle know they can count on you for support.
You tend to mediate fighting and drama. You set a cooperative tone.
You have a great eye for design - and your blog tends to be the best looking on the block!

1 comment:

  1. I agree in parts. Rest of the things, I just don't know enough to comment.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your opinions. Please take a few moments to pen them down...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...